Give us a chance and we will prove our efficiency!
What can we do for you through information technology consulting?
Bespoke (Customized) Application Development
- To get successful business from clients, every business has to perform certain actions. Also the business has some specific needs as per their business flow. To manage all the day-to-day actions and requirements, there must be a management system which manage the data as well as make the system working systematically.
- We offer Bespoke software Solutions to our clients through which they can get more by spending less in terms of time, money and efforts. This solution will be a tailor-made solution, so we will dedicatedly work on your development and give you best output in terms of satisfaction. That will definitely bring success to your business and you will be ahead in this competitive market.
Business Management Solution
- In this fast and competitive era, every business has to be quicker, accurate, alert and up-to-date all the time. All these things will only be achieved if you have some System to manage the work-flow as well as routine actions. We can offer you Business Solution to manage all above thing easily like playing a toy.
- We use latest technology for developing such kind of Business Applications. This will lead you a new platform having latest technological hooks with external Technical environment.
This approach is to provide a newer extended functionality development solution and hooking it up with the existing application. This makes the existing application users no or minimum downtime or disturbance to their present work flow.
- The business can continue operating as usual
- Minimal migration and integration costs compared to those in replacing systems
- Reduced impact on current users
Application Reengineering: This approach deals with renovation to the existing applications and developing new applications. The new application would be with some extended functionality and the technological migration will be there. So the benefit of modern technology can be grabbed by the end-users.
- Utilization of advanced technology
- Implementation of best-fit features
- Ability to develop scalable systems for future needs
- Easy ongoing maintenance
- Every enterprise whether it is small, medium or large has to have some system to manage the resources involved in every business transactions.
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems integrate internal and external management information across an entire organization, embracing finance/accounting, manufacturing, sales and service, customer relationship management, etc. ERP systems automate this activity with an integrated software application. Their purpose is to facilitate the flow of information between all business functions inside the boundaries of the organization and manage the connections to outside stakeholders. ERP systems can run on a variety of computer hardware and network configurations, typically employing a database as a repository for information.
- We offer custom ERP solution as per the enterprise’s business requirement, so that will be a dedicated system which will provide all features to manage the resources.
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems typically include the following characteristics:
1) An integrated system that operates in real time (or next to real time), without relying on periodic updates.
2) A common database, which supports all applications.
3) A consistent look and feel throughout each module.
4) Installation of the system without elaborate application/data integration by the Information Technology (IT) department.
- Finance/Accounting General ledger, payables, cash management, fixed assets, receivables, budgeting, consolidation
- Human resources Payroll, training, benefits, 401K, recruiting, diversity management
- Manufacturing Engineering, bill of materials, work orders, scheduling, capacity, workflow management, quality control, cost management, manufacturing process, manufacturing projects, manufacturing flow, activity based costing, product life cycle management
- Supply chain management Order to cash, inventory, order entry, purchasing, product configurator, supply chain planning, supplier scheduling, inspection of goods, claim processing, commissions
- Project management Costing, billing, time and expense, performance units, activity management
- Customer relationship management Sales and marketing, commissions, service, customer contact, call center support
- Data services Various "self–service" interfaces for customers, suppliers and/or employees
- Access control Management of user privileges for various processes